Become a donor and get to know us both on and off stage! Just as every member of the Orchestra is vital to creating a great performance, every gift plays an important role in supporting the work your HSO does both onstage and in the community.
Unfortunately, ticket sales do not cover the entire cost of producing a concert, so this is where you come in. You play a key role in our ability to serve the community with musical performances that touch hearts and stir emotions, educational programs that introduce students to the joys of playing and listening to orchestral music, and community outreach events that matter. Your gift of $100 or more offers special benefits designed to bring you closer to our mission.
Thank you for giving locally, for caring so much about our community, and believing in the power of great performances to enrich lives, heal hearts, and bring joy to tens of thousands. Together, we can change lives through the power of music!
Symphony Fund Levels
Gifts starting at $100 provide you with great benefits:
Symphony Supporter ($1 – $99): Thank you for being a Symphony Supporter!
Principal ($100 – $249): Your name in the concert program for the current season
- Silver ($250 – $499): Your name in the concert program for the current season; 10% online discount on single ticket purchases
- Gold ($500 – $749): Your name in the concert program for the current season; 10% online discount on single ticket purchases
- Platinum ($750 – $1,199): Your name in the concert program for the current season; 10% online discount on single ticket purchases
- Silver ($1,200 – $2,499): All benefits above, plus private intermission reception at all Masterworks concerts; invitation to the Annual Maestro Circle Dinner
- Gold ($2,500 – $4,999): All benefits above, plus private intermission reception at all Masterworks concerts; invitation to the Annual Maestro Circle Dinner
- Platinum ($5,000 – $9,999): All benefits above, plus private intermission reception at all Masterworks concerts; invitation to the Annual Maestro Circle Dinner; invitation to a private performance and/or reception with Maestro Stuart Malina
- Diamond Circle ($10,000 – $24,999): All the above benefits, plus private pre-concert reception for up to 20 guests
- Crystal Circle ($25,000 and above): All the above benefits, plus private dinner with Maestro Stuart Malina
A tribute donation offers you a thoughtful way to celebrate a special person or occasion while supporting the Harrisburg Symphony Orchestra that has significance to them or you. A gift to the Symphony Fund in honor of a parent, sibling, relative, friend, or a birthday, wedding anniversary, graduation, or other significant milestone helps continue the mission of the Harrisburg Symphony to present inspiring symphonic performances by its orchestra and also educational programs for audiences of all ages.
You can make your gift in honor or memory of someone by filling out the “Dedicate my donation in honor or memory of someone” at the bottom of the contribution page.
Gifts of Stock
The gift of an asset, often common stock or mutual fund shares, is a valuable way to make a contribution to the Harrisburg Symphony and receive tax benefits based on the value of the stock. Please contact your broker for more information on how best to handle making a gift of stock or mutual funds.
Please complete the following two steps:
Step One – Donate Stock
Please provide your broker the following information:
Account Name: Harrisburg Symphony Association #5091008186
Brokerage: The Bryn Mawr Trust Company
Contact: Mr. Joseph Rogers, Phone: (717) 520-5645 at The Bryn Mawr Trust Company
Step Two – Notify Us
When your stock or mutual funds are transferred to our account, we do not receive any information that identifies you as the donor. We wish to ensure all gifts are properly received and acknowledged, please email Cheri Comasco at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (717) 612-4964 either before or after donating securities and provide the following information about the gift:
Name of the stock
Number of shares
Your name and address