We miss you!
We miss your energy, your enthusiasm, your applause. We miss your faces, your voices, your presence.
We miss our musicians coming from all over the world to use their talent to make music come alive under the direction of our Maestro. We miss our production crew getting everything perfect for the show. We miss our fantastic volunteers who always greet everyone with a smile.
We remember you and look forward to seeing you soon.
Over the past couple of months, our Symphony family has raised our spirits with their outpouring of support, both financially and spiritually. Thank you! Your many phone calls and emails sharing your well wishes and your desire to come back to the Forum make a dreary day brighter. You have no idea how much it has meant to us all!
Your support and dedication to the Harrisburg Symphony is humbling. We have the best symphony family in the world. You have been here for the symphony in good times and in challenging times — we were founded during the Great Depression! We know you always rise to the occasion and prove your love for our symphony.
We ask for your support today, if you are able to do so, to help keep the Music Blooming. A gift to the Symphony, no matter the size, does matter! You have already helped in so many ways:
- Many symphony lovers have made their first gift ever to the HSO.
- Ticket holders have graciously donated the cost of their tickets to the Symphony.
- Subscribers are renewing for the 2020-2021 season.
This year, through the McCormick Family Foundation and an incredible donor (who wishes to stay anonymous), your gift will be matched up to $20,000 through June 30, 2020. This is a fantastic opportunity to make your gift go further! Here’s how you can donate:
- Donate online
- Use your cell phone and text MusicBlooms to 44321
- Send your check made payable to: Harrisburg Symphony Orchestra and mail to:
Harrisburg Symphony Orchestra
800 Corporate Circle, Suite 101
Harrisburg, PA 17110
For questions or more information:
- Cheri Comasco, Director of Development, at (717) 612-4964 or email@example.com
- Christina Stetler, Assistant Director of Development, at (717)612-4962 or firstname.lastname@example.org