Opening weekend is upon us and we are so excited to see you at the Scottish Rite Theatre!
Please make note of these important details:
- Performances will be held at The Scottish Rite Theatre, 2701 North 3rd Street
- To keep us all safe, proof of vaccination* and masks are required of all patrons.
- Masks must be worn at all times, including during the National Anthem.
- Free on-site parking is available in the parking lot directly across from the main entrance of the Scottish Rite Cathedral on 3rd Street.
- Accessible parking and entrance are located on the 4th Street side of the building.
- Doors will open at 6:15 PM on Saturday and 1:45 PM on Sunday.
- Pre-concert lectures begin at 6:30 PM on Saturday and 2:00 PM on Sunday.
- General seating is available on a first come first served basis.
- You received your tickets via email. You may print them at home or present them to the usher on your smartphone.
- If you are not feeling well, you are asked not to attend.
If you are having difficulty locating your tickets, please send an email to email@example.com and we will re-email them to you.
Please note, due to continued concerns about Covid transmission, even among the vaccinated, the Harrisburg Symphony has adopted the following policy, which will remain in effect until further notice in order to protect you, our patrons, along with ensuring the health of our musicians, volunteers and staff.
*Patrons at HSO concerts will be required to provide proof of full vaccination (paper card or digital image), which is defined today as two weeks after the second dose of a two-dose series (Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen). All attendees must also be fully masked. Children under the age of 12 or others who are currently ineligible for vaccination are kindly asked not to attend at this time.
If you are not feeling well, you are asked not to attend.